Robert P. Hall, Attorney at Law, offers
legal/counseling services to those in the construction industry, such as owners engaged in a remodel or repair project, or a contractor re-building or repairing a structure.
• I offer legal services for those embarking on a renovation or remodel of a light industrial or residential building or project, and recommendations for selection of Project Neutral services for the A/O/C group of parties who typically are asked to work together to accomplish a successful building or project renovation or repair.
• I coordinate the handling of a construction defect claim on behalf of a California homeowners association with the experienced team members well-known in the HOA industry.
• Robert Hall is pleased to announce that with the opening of his Solo Law Practice, he can take his experience representing owners in construction defect litigation and post litigation repairs, that in turn over the course of 25 years gave Robert a thorough understanding of the practices of those in the construction industry, to now offer construction contract services best tailored to Robert’s clients.
• I offer keynote presentations to trade organizations associated with or related to the construction and common interest development industries in California. My presentations are tailored to the requests/needs of the organization, and range of topics include form contract recommendations, risk management advice, how to approach a website design from a business owners perspective, and business growth concepts.
Robert Hall is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and earned his JD degree at the San Francisco Law School. Take a look at the "Videos" and "Publications" pages here for useful reference information on construction contract issues for owners and contractors.
A Sampling of Client wins*
- Helped put a client renovation project back on track after the original contractor fell behind on the schedule‚ by finding another contractor and resolving the original contractor‘s money dispute with owner that overall saved the owner a significant amount of money.
- Helped numerous owners in construction defect disputes with contractors
- Created a contract with subcontractor to protect owner who was going to proceed with a significant remodel without a contract.
- Helped owner see the need to add an AIA architect and construction manager as part of the team to work with owner's desired sub-contractors as part of a major luxury home renovation.
* performance is no guarantee of future experience.