Robert Hall offers to owners and managers of construction and material supplier firms and others in the construction industry as well as to trade organizations in the construction industry, broadly defined, a rare chance to gain the perspective of a seasoned construction litigation attorney, schooled in traditional business concepts, through paid presentations, lessons learned associated with risk management, how to approach the creation or updating of a business website, and business growth in this web based business economy.
Robert has the time and resources to meet your executive director, if you are a trade organization, or meeting planner, if you are a construction firm, to become informed of the most pressing presentation topics of interest to your members or key employees.
As reflected below, Robert also has a long standing commitment to providing future presentations to trade organizations in the common interest development industry.
Construction Cicerone Presentation Experience
Robert P. Hall, Esq.
List of Selected Presentations – California-1980s to Present
- Orientation on Construction Defect Litigation-1989-1990-Seminars for Northern California property managers
- Presentation to Contractors-”Avoiding Claims”-American Society of Professional Estimators-1992-1993
- Presentation to Contractors-”Contractor Lien Rights”-American Society of Professional Estimators-1993
- Claims/Defense Seminar for Eagle International Assoc., “Construction Defect Litigation”-effective handling of claims-1993
- Presentation — homeowners organization annual event-Santa Clara Convention Center– (Echo-Executive Council of Homeowners)-”Orientation on construction contracts” –included extensive handout material-1995
- Presentation — Community Association Institute (CAI) Mid-year Community Association Education Seminar-”Orientation on the Statute of Limitations and Claims for Owners for buildings older than 10 years-June 1996
- Presentation — Echo Annual Event-”Orientation to Governing Documents in Homeowner’s Associations”-1996
- Presentation at Echo and CAI regional seminars-”How to Implement Maintenance Requirements of Major Building Components”—April 1997 and Spring 1998
- Fall Seminar presentation for the American Society of Home Inspectors-”Inspection of the Weather Shell”-1997
- Presentation — Echo regional seminar-”Legislative update on new laws”-1998″
- Presentation — Marin County Bar Association on Construction Litigation after the “El Nino” storms–1998
- Presentations-several– CAI regional events-”Rent Control in homeowners organizations”-1999
- Presentation-California Community Association (CAI) California Central Valley Chapter-Developing Enforceable Rental Controls and Re
- Presentation — 13th Annual Levy & Company CPAs-Community Association Tradeshow-”Maintenance Do’s and Don’ts”-September 1999
- Chairman for two annual events for Echo-Regional Seminars in Sonoma County-1999-2000
- Joint lecture with architect/contractor on the Construction Process at UC Berkeley Extension Course-Fall 2000
- Community Association Institute (CAI); California North Chapter; presentation on “Spring Cleanup and Hiring a Contractor”- February 2002
- Echo (Executive Council of Homeowners) 30th Annual Convention; seminar presentation on Construction Contracts/Major Component Repair/Significant Contract Issues-June 2002
- Echo 31st Annual Convention-seminar presentation on Major Repairs and Curb Appeal-June 2003
- Joint Lecture with architect/contractor on the Risk issues associated with the construction process at UC Berkeley Extension Course-2003-2004
- Echo 2007 Peninsula Fall Seminar; Presentation on “Major Repairs at your Association”- October 2007
- Echo 2008 Peninsula Fall Seminar-Moderator for presentation on Repair Considerations, including borrowing and repair process for homeowner’s associations-October 2008
- Presentation-Echo-”Major Repairs at Your Association-Legal Issues during Construction-Campbell Seminar-April 2008
- Presentation-Echo-Annual Convention- “Major Repairs at Your Association-Legal Issues during Construction”-June 2008
- Presentation-Echo-Annual Convention-”Maintenance in Tight Times-General Legal Concepts-June 2010
- Echo-South Bay Seminar-Presentation-”Maintenance of Common Area; A New Twist on an Old Subject”- May 2013
- Presentation-American Institute of Architects, SF Chapter-”Architect Contracts Update,”- June 2013
- Echo-South Bay Seminar-Presentation-”Vendor Contract Issues for Board of Common Interest Developments,”-March 2014
- Lunch/learn presentations given to a number of property managers of common interest developments related to updates on statutes associated with claims related to defects-Bay Area-2010-2012
Construction Cicerone founder Robert Hall Esq., is a counselor for those seeking guidance and counseling services in the construction and common interest development industries and a speaker at construction and common interest development industry trade organization events.